If you have filled in a form with your personal data on this site, you have the right to request us at any time access to data, rectification or deletion or restriction of processing, during the period in which we hold and process your data. You also have the right to withdraw your processing consent. For any suspicion of irregularities regarding the processing of your data, you can submit a complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro).
We remind you all the conditions of personal data processing that we collect through this site:
Information regarding the processing of personal data collected through the contact form
The identity of the data operator
The data completed in this form are processed by the company New Frame Production SRL, based in Bucharest, Calea Grivitei, 232, Scara F, Etaj 4, Ap. 177, Phone: 0723.013.992 / 0723.666.386, E-mail: email@example.com.
Purpose of processing
The data collected by this website are processed for the following purposes:
- In case of data filled in the contact form for quotations requests, business proposals, notifications, information, opinions, comments, the data are processed in order to respond to these requests or messages, depending on their type and content.
- The data collected at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org are processed for the above purposes or in order to comply with the requests addressed for the exercise of your rights related to the protection of personal data.
The processing of data collected through the site and at the e-mail address mentioned is carried out under the legal basis regulated by the General Regulation for Data Protection (GDPR) in Art. 6, letter b – execution of a contract or steps in order to conclude a contract.
The categories of data we process are your identification and contact data (first name, last name, e-mail, telephone), as well as the data automatically collected by the website (IP and technical details of the system from which you visit the site – details in Cookies Policy). We also remember the history of communications with you through the website or the address email@example.com.
The data filled in the contact form will be processed during the period of solving your request and will be stored for a maximum period of 30 days.
The data processed in order to solve the requests and business proposals are stored and interrogated by the employees designated for solving the request, depending on its type.
We will not send you unsolicited advertising messages and we will not use the data collected through this website for direct marketing purposes.
Your data will not be used for any other purpose, will not be disclosed to third parties and will not be transferred abroad.
During the period in which we own and process your data, you have the right to request access to them at any time and also to ask us to rectificate, delete or restrict of processing them. You can also withdraw your processing consent at any time. For any suspicion of irregularities regarding the processing of your data you can submit a complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro)
Ways to exercise rights
For any request related to your personal data, in the process of exercising the rights mentioned in the previous chapter, you can contact the Operator by an e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention in the request sent:
- First name
- E-mail address and / or mobile phone number that is the subject of the request (if applicable)
- The type of request and as many details as possible related to the context of the data processing to which the request refers, in order to be able to identify in our system the processing history and the correct solution to the requested request.
- E-mail address and / or mobile phone number where we can contact you for questions or information related to the request.